Our online banking gives you access to your accounts 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Bank when you want with this easy-to-use service - it's quick, convenient and secure.
- Check account balances
- Access Scorecard Rewards
- View balance information and transaction activity
- Access monthly statement electronically
- View pending transactions
- Apply for loans online
- Make loan payments
- Make one-time, scheduled, or recurring funds transfers
- Place a 'stop payment' on a check or range of checks
- Order checks and Visa® Debit Card
- Export files into your accounting software
- Customize your accounts with 'aliases' or 'nicknames'
- Make external and intrabank transfers
To learn more about Online Banking, click here to visit our Online Banking Video Library
Existing customers, click here to register for online banking.
Online Bill Pay
Save time, save money with this valuable bill pay option. You can pay your bills online from one simple-to-use site, that provides you with the convenience of receiving, viewing and managing your bills. You can enroll for bill pay, while registering for online banking, or if you are already an online banking customer, sign in to your account and simply click on the 'bill payment' link to enroll. Free with Priority Direct, Priority Select and Priority Elite accounts. Bill pay is also available for a low monthly fee for Priority Classic and Basic Banking accounts.
Online bill pay saves you time
- Receive your bills electronically with eBills
- Use multiple funding accounts to pay your bills
- Update personal data - change addresses or phone numbers
- Ask questions via e-mail - and receive a response in a timely manner
- Pay bills electronically
- One-time or recurring payments
- Schedule by the amount of the payment or payment date
Online bill pay keeps you organized
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments
- Maintain a database of payment recipients - easily add, delete or modify payees
- Set up recurring payments - set up automatic payments for consistent monthly bills
- View payment history - review payments over a specified time period by date, amount, or alphabetically
Online bill pay gives you peace of mind
- View pending payments - verify payment information
- Request a year-end CD of bills and payments
- Expedited Payments can be received as quickly as today when you are close to the due date
For Online Bill Pay questions, contact our Customer Solutions Center, Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm, by calling 845-454-8555, option 3.
A better way to view your account information online. eStatements are the same statement you receive in the mail today... only instead of paper, you download an electronic file, as a .pdf, from your online banking page*
eStatements are fast and easy
Just hours after your monthly statement closes, you will receive an email letting you know your account information is ready to view online - instead of waiting days for a paper statement to arrive in the mail.
eStatements are easy to view
On the date your statement normally closes, your eStatement will be created and available to you. We'll send you an email letting you know your new eStatement is ready. Simply log into your online account, click on Accounts on the navigation bar and select Account Statements.
eStatements give you more information at your fingertips
Now, you'll be able to have up to 12 full months of your transaction history and you'll be able to view the front and back of your check images, along with your deposit tickets. Additionally, you will have more detailed information on your Visa Debit Card purchases.
eStatements are safe
They don't sit in your mailbox where they could be vulnerable to theft. Your eStatement is available only to you through your online banking login.
eStatements are environmentally smart
Best of all, think of all the trees that will be saved by eliminating unnecessary paper!
Sign up today to start receiving your eStatements
Already an online banking customer? Click here to log on to your account information. Once you have signed on to your online banking session, click on the 'Accounts' tab. You must accept and agree to the terms and conditions on the eStatements disclosure in order to access this service.
*By committing to eStatements, you will no longer receive monthly paper statements in the mail.
Enjoy the convenience of ordering your checks from home... It's fast and available for you to do whenever you want. To order checks, click here.
Open an Account Online
Now you can open and fund a checking, savings, money market or CD account online in about ten minutes. To open an account, you must be at least 18 years of age, and a resident of New York State.
When opening your accounts online, you can also order and set up the following:
- Visa Debit Card
- Online Bill Pay
QuickenTM, Microsoft MoneyTM
Rhinebeck Bank, QuickenTM and Microsoft MoneyTM can help manage your finances and maximize your banking experience. All you need is a Rhinebeck Bank checking account and QuickenTM or Microsoft MoneyTM software for you to download your account information... It's convenient and fast and can be done from the comfort of your own home. Contact us for more information.
*Rhinebeck Bank does not provide QuickenTM or Microsoft MoneyTM software. Must be purchased separately.